- Community Development
- Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
- General Information
- Rental Dwelling Program
- Where are the Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI) outlets needed in a kitchen?
- Is a separate circuit for bathroom Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI) outlets required?
- Are can lights permitted in the closet?
- I only have a 60-amp electrical service. Do I need to upgrade my service before I sell my house?
- How high can my service mast riser be?
- What are the requirements for opening a new food service establishment or retail food establishment?
- How do I report a complaint about a restaurant?
- What requirements do I need to follow to have a festival, fair, bake sale, barbecue, etc.?
- How do I report a complaint about the house, apartment, motel, or hotel that I am renting?
- I want to do catering out of my home. What are the requirements?
- What is a Right-of-Way?
- What are parkways?
- What projects require a right-of-way permit?
- What are typical right-of-way projects?
- What types of work in the right-of-way require building permits?
- Why do I need a right-of-way permit?
- What do I need to apply for a right-of-way permit?
- How do I know if my right-of-way project is in the City's jurisdiction?
- How do I submit for a right-of-way permit now that I have what I need?
- How long it my right-of-way permit good for?
- What types of inspection do I need for my right-of-way project?
- What if I need to work near or under a parkway tree?
- What about right-of-way work during the winter?
- Do I need a contractor's license for a right-of-way project?
- Do I need insurance or a bond for my project?