Frequently Asked Questions
- General Information
- Rental Dwelling Program
- Where are the Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI) outlets needed in a kitchen?
- Is a separate circuit for bathroom Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI) outlets required?
- Are can lights permitted in the closet?
- I only have a 60-amp electrical service. Do I need to upgrade my service before I sell my house?
- How high can my service mast riser be?
- What are the requirements for opening a new food service establishment or retail food establishment?
- How do I report a complaint about a restaurant?
- What requirements do I need to follow to have a festival, fair, bake sale, barbecue, etc.?
- How do I report a complaint about the house, apartment, motel, or hotel that I am renting?
- I want to do catering out of my home. What are the requirements?