How to Pay Your Utility Bill
- Online – The City has transitioned to a new utility billing system. Online customers are required to register their account to make payments online or to view account details. From the Citizen Self Service Portal, you may:
- Create Your New Utility Bill Online Account (For all online payments)
- Make a One-Time Payment (Credit or Debit Card)
- Set Up Bank Draft Auto Pay EFT/ACH (Checking or Savings Account)
- Set Up Credit Card Auto Pay (Credit or Debit Card)
- In Person – Payments may be made at the Finance Cashier in City Hall on Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM. (Check, Cash, Credit or Debit Card).
- City Hall –Drive up to the White Drop Box located at the City Hall Parking Lot at (3600 Kirchoff Road). Drop your check and payment coupon with an envelope in the White Drop Box.
If you have questions about or need assistance, please call us at (847) 394-8500 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
Paper Bill or E-Bill Preference
Like your Paper Bill? No action needed. You will continue to receive a paper bill each month.
Interested in E-Bill? After you create your new online account, under Account Summary go to “Bill Delivery Preferences”. You may change your Delivery Preference from Mail to Email and enter your Email address for future bills to be emailed to you.