Reporting Problems & Emergencies

City Issues
For questions regarding the City of Rolling Meadows stormwater program or to report a stormwater problem, please contact the Department of Public Works at 847-963-0500. You may also submit an online Resident Service Request to report an issue.

General Stormwater Problems or Environmental Emergencies
To report a stormwater problem or an environmental emergency, please contact the Illinois Environmental Protection Agency (IEPA) directly.