Online Payments


TO PAY YOUR UTILITY BILL ONLINE - Click here to access the Citizen Self-Service Portal.For questions related to the Citizen Self-Service Portal, please call us at 847/394-8500, or email

Click Here

epay logo
OTHER MONIES DUE THE CITY  The Illinois e-pay electronic payment website offers an efficient and easy way to pay for a food & beverage taxes, motor fuel taxes, building permit, real estate transfer tax, business license/renewal, a contractor license, Police Department Tickets (P, C & A), rental license renewals, City Market Vendor Fee, and alarm user permits using a debit or credit card.  You must contact the Community Development Department for changes to your business/contractor or rental dwelling license prior to making your payment. Call us at 847-506-6030 or  email the Community Development Department with any revisions needed.

Click Here

red light pic
RED LIGHT VIOLATIONS  Payments for Red Light violation citations cannot be made payable to the City of Rolling Meadows or paid at the City of Rolling Meadows. Send your payment to the Red Light Photo Enforcement Program using the envelope provided with your citation notice. You may also pay them over the phone at (866) 428-4961.  Click on the Red Light Photo Enforcement Program icon to your left to pay online.  A video of the incident is available for viewing.

Rolling Meadow Business & Community Showcase

Rolling Meadows Business Owners

Thursday, September 23, 2021

4:00 – 8:00 PM

$25 Registration fee

Meridian Banquets & Conference Center

1701 West Algonquin Road, Rolling Meadows

Payment Questions & Concerns
If you have any questions regarding your payment, please call City Hall at 847-394-8500 between the hours of 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday. Please allow 2 to 3 business days for your payment to post. You may also email inquiries to the Finance Department regarding online payments.